Please not that local authority guidelines state that School Bubbles and Workplace Bubbles do not count outside of their intended environments and are not able to book with us under tier 2 or 3 restrictions at this time.
- Groups must be in teams of no more than 6 people, an exception is made for households and support bubbles which excede 6 people.
- You agree that we may pass your details on to the Test & Trace service in the event it is requested by the relevant authority. This is now a legal requirement we are obliged to comply with.
- You will be termerature checked on arrival, if your temperature exceedes 37.8 degrees you will not be allowed to play.
- Teams must arrive no more than 5 minutes before their game and must be wearing a mask. If you don’t bring one you will be provided with a single use disposable mask.
- You will be asked to check in before your arrival, a sms and email will be sent to the person who books to distrubute to the team. This must be completed prior to arrival, failing to do so may result in your game being shorter or even cancelled where we need to ensure sufficient time to clean for the next team.
- All payments are to be contactless and to a maximum value of £50, we are not accepting cash.
- Social distancing rules must be adheared to at all times, if you come to a red line or a sign stating you must wait here please do not pass this point until you are invited to by a member of the Know Escape team.
- Lockers are currently out of use, you will be given a box in your game to keep your belonings in, this is cleaned between games.
- You may have to wait outside until we are ready for you whilst we are only permitting 1 team in any space at any given time.
- Hand sanitisaition stations are available throughout the venues and games.
- Teams must have a paying adult in the room with them.
- You may wear gloves if you wish to bring them however you must not put them on until you have sanitised your hands on entering the game.
- After your game your games master will debreif you and offer the utual team photo, this as always can only be taken on a Know Escape device.
- You must not remove masks, gloves etc until you have left the venue.
- Full sanitisation will take place between games.
If you had a booking which has been affected by lockdown please contact us with your gift voucher or the original booking reference and we will rebook for a date that suits you.
Entry will be refused to groups who are found to not be from the same househouse / social bubble.
Walk-ins will not be accepted, bookings must be made in advance. Please call 01245 80 80 88 if you are looking to make a last minute booking.
All staff have received full training on new company procedures and been provided with masks and visors. Additonal coverings are provided for during cleaning and reset.
All future bookings will be operating with the following reserved terms and conditions:
- If future government guidelines such as a second lockdown (national or local) occour, you will be able to rebook for a new date once able.
- If you or a member of your family become ill we will rebook you without penalty.
- Refunds will not be offered, however the full value paid for the booking will be transfered to a credit or gift voucher for future use or to play our online games.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry, or to remove guests who do not respect or adhere to these procedures, no refund will be offered.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to any guest who shows signs of COVID-19 without refund.
We are Good To Go and will see you all very soon!
We wanted to take this oportunity to thank everyone for their support and understanding as we’ve navigated the past 4 months, it’s been a being closed and we couldn’t be happier to be
back! We’ve always put the saftey of our players and our amazing team
first and there is no doubt waiting 4 extra weeks to make sure we have
taken absolutly everything into account and adapted our business to be
COVID Secure was well worth the wait!
We are proud to announce that we have been certified as Good To Go by Visit England under their Good To Go standard. You can find out more about the standard on the Visit England website.
We can’t wait to welcome you back through our doors and see the smiles on faces when you finish our games which we miss so much!
Will & Matt