We are very excited to annouince that we are re-opening Know Escape venues across England on 1st August 2020 and you can start booking today! We know how much you’ve been missing being able to play our escape rooms and we are seriously excited to be back!
Hi, this is Will and Matt, owners of Know Escape.
Firstly, thank you for supporting us during Covid-19. We ran over 2,500 online games.
Our physical venues will be open from 1st August. Not all games will be open, we’re opening carefully.
– Not all games will be open, book online in advance
– There are less game slots than usual
– Slots are time spaced to allow extra cleaning time
– There is a Cleaning Monitor at each venue
– Rooms will be cleaned between games
– Disposable touch points will be replaced, non disposable will be cleaned
– We know you come to us for a fun time
– We will operate as much as possible to maximise fun in our covid safe environment
You’ll only play with the people you brought with you, within your bubble.
We have a cleaning monitor for each venue, and we’re cleaning between games including all the key touch points.
Hand sanitiser is in each room, our team will wear face masks when in the same areas you are.
We’ll provide face masks
You are welcome to bring gloves, but they cannot be worn before.
Our designers and builders have altered some of our games to reduce contact points, and help our team to safer when resetting and cleaning
We’re not taking cash.
If you are still not sure, then book an online escape room with us, during lockdown we ran over 2500 live escape room adventures.
We’ll do the safety, you do the fun!
We’re a family business, we’re doing everything we can to get things right.
Will & Matt
We’re a member of UKH (UK Hospitality) and have taken guidance from them to help us open as safe as possible.